JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

For Sale is Brand New in box Sig Sauer X-Series P320 X5 Full Size grip module. This grip module does not have the extended magwell or internal weight. Requires the full size 9mm, .357 SIG and .40AUTO slide and barrel. Also only works with Full Size 17 round or Full Size 10 round magazines.

FYI: The X-Series Grip Modules will not work with magazines that have "SIG SAUER" on the baseplate. They are compatible with the baseplates that have the SIG Mark on it.

Price: $40

09385F85-DAA1-4C73-BAB7-A092FE17E243.jpeg 7E1FE835-40C5-441D-B851-934AECD5D7D2.jpeg

Last Edited:
For Sale is Brand New in box Sig Sauer X-Series P320 X5 Full Size grip module. This grip module does not have the extended magwell or internal weight. Requires the full size 9mm, .357 SIG and .40AUTO slide and barrel. Also only works with Full Size 17 round or Full Size 10 round magazines.

FYI: The X-Series Grip Modules will not work with magazines that have "SIG SAUER" on the baseplate. They are compatible with the baseplates that have the SIG Mark on it.

Price: $40

View attachment 514331 View attachment 514333

You sell this? Location?

I can after 1:15. PM me so we can set up time and place. I'll give my number too so we can text. Make things quicker. Don't want to put that info in the feed here.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top