JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Lake Stevens
State
Washington
Zip Code
Thinning out my collection and these are two of several firearms that I will be selling.

I bought these awhile back and simply put it in the safe. Well, it's time to let it move on to someone that will use it.

The Sig comes with 1 magazine and the factory hard case. I purchased it from a retiring Snohomish Police Department Detective. Round count is unknown, but appears to have been fired very little.

Asking $550/obo

The Walther comes with 2 magazines (I think, will check) and the factory hard case. I purchased it from a retiring Snohomish Police Department Detective. Round count is unknown, but appears to have been fired very little.

Asking $550/obo

Guns are currently at my FFL in Lake Stevens WA. Can ship for whatever the cost is.

Open to offers. Not interested in trades at this time.

Thank you,

Jon

Other guns that I will be selling are:

Sig Sauer P226 X5 Allround 9MM - NIB
Sig Sauer P230 SL
Ruger 10/22 T 22LR (Cold hammer forged barrel) New, never fired with Hogue Stock - No box

IMG-2476.jpg IMG-2475.jpg IMG-2474.jpg IMG-2473.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
What are you asking for the X5 and what is round count?

Round count from me is zero. I bought it new and have never fired it. Other than the test firing from the factory, it's never been fired. Asking $2500. Here is a link to that listing.

Thanks,

Jon

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.