JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sig Sauer P320 RX Compact w/Romeo1 Optic-320C-9-BSS-RX $650!

The P320RX is SOLD. Thank you to the NWF community!

As new with less than 100 rounds fired. This P320 has had the P320 Voluntary Upgrade done at the factory.

Price drop to $650 (firm) for a quick sale! No trades please.

I prefer to meet at Tigard Pawn 4 More for the transfer ($25). I can meet anytime during the week or weekends. I can also meet in Vancouver for WA residents.

Please PM me with any questions and thanks for looking.

Comes complete with 2 magazines, box, papers and everything it left the factory with.

The RX package includes the Romeo1 optic and also includes a factory milled slide with suppressor-height sights to co-witness with the optic. Note, this is the "BSS" model which comes with the Siglite version of the suppressor height sights.

More from Sig:

DETAILS
Featuring SIG SAUER's exclusive side-mounted optic, the ROMEO1, the RX will ensure faster sight acquisition on target. Simply put, it will make a good shooter a great shooter. Shoot confidently with faster target acquisition and improved accuracy. Installed. Zeroed. And backed by the quality of the SIG name.

The P320 RX Compact offers a smooth, crisp trigger to make any shooter more accurate, an intuitive, 3-point takedown and unmatched modularity to fit any shooter and any situation. Its compact frame is ideal for target shooting and home defense, as well as many concealed carry scenarios. This modular, striker-fired pistol features a full-size grip, compact slide, and choice of contrast or SIGLITE Night Sights. Available in 9mm. Safety features include a striker safety, disconnect safety.

ROMEO1
The ROMEO1 features a molded glass aspheric lens with high performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion. Manual illumination controls remember your last used settings. Three MOA Red-Dot with multiple intensity settings ensures rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions. The readily available CR1632 battery is top-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm. Extremely strong and lightweight aircraft grade CNC Magnesium housing ensuring a lifetime of reliable service. Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance.

IMG_1157.jpeg IMG_1135.jpeg IMG_1134.jpeg IMG_1147.jpeg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.