JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$999
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
For Sale is a BRAND NEW Sig P320 Legion X-Carry for $999! The P320 XCARRY LEGION is the perfect balance of performance and practicality. With the innovative TXG XCARRY grip module, the weight of the pistol with an unloaded magazine is over 40oz which results in up to 50% less muzzle flip than comparatively sized polymer pistols. The trigger pull of the XCARRY LEGION is up to 30% lighter with the new skeletonized trigger, which increases shooting speed and accuracy. The signature LEGION Gray finish comes standard, as well as LEGION markings on the sight plate and on all three of the Henning Group® anodized aluminum basepads.

The 4.6" threaded barrel (1/2X28) and fully adjustable XRAY3 day/night sights create the perfect platform for suppressed shooting. The detachable extended magwell and optic-ready slide compatible with the ROMEO1PRO, ROMEO2, Deltapoint PRO, and RMR make the P320 XCARRY LEGION one of the most capable combat pistols in the world. Pistol comes with box, manual, lock and THREE 17 Round Legion Magazines!

All Sales and FFL Transfers to be completed through Adaptive Firing Solutions. The Buyer NCIS Background Check fee is $10.

About Adaptive Firing Solutions: Adaptive Firing Solutions, LLC was created with a simple mission: To ensure each customer finds the right item, tool, or solution into their area of interest that best fits their needs. We take a consultative and holistic approach with our customers by asking specific questions to assess their true needs while offering options, provide training recommendations, and more! Adaptive Firing Solutions has built a strong reputation since 2012 with our consistent and satisfied customer base.

Don't just take our word for it. Check out our 5-star reviews on Google, Facebook, and the endorsements here on Northwest Firearms gun forum! We strive to provide an excellent experience for our customers and to be their partner in the firearms world.

Please feel free to contact us today by using our ONLINE SCHEDULER to set up an APPOINTMENT at your convenience! Not only do we have a nice selection of guns, suppressors, ammo and accessories for you to choose from, but we can also meet your private party transfer needs. Just click the link and follow the instructions. https://calendly.com/adaptivefiringsolutions

Steve Riehl, Owner
Adaptive Firing Solutions, LLC
(Class 3/SOT Dealer)
971-217-6811

Hours of Operation
Tuesday-Saturday: 10am-6pm
Sunday & Monday: Closed

P320 Legion XCarry 2.jpg P320 Legion XCarry 3.jpg P320 Legion XCarry 4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
The Sig Sauer P320 Legion X5 with Tungsten Infused grip Module is a total game changer at the range as well as in competition. According to Phil Strader at Sig Sauer, the X5 Legion can give you up to 50% in recoil reduction. This advantage allows you to acquire and stay on target much faster. Here is a video from Sig Sauer that shows a comparison of the X5 Legion and a standard X5. If you start at the 5 minute mark, you'll see the side by side comparison.

If I can sell my Glock I'll be all over this. Although I'm guessing it won't last that long. GLWS!

Will standard 17rd mags work in that? Or only Legion mags? I was under the impression that the latest gen 17rders would fit the x5 legion, but alas, they do not fully seat. Gotta take the magwell off which im not gonna do. Does the xcarry legion suffer from the same problem?

Will standard 17rd mags work in that? Or only Legion mags? I was under the impression that the latest gen 17rders would fit the x5 legion, but alas, they do not fully seat. Gotta take the magwell off which im not gonna do. Does the xcarry legion suffer from the same problem?
I believe so. You have to remove the magwell. It's the same with my X5 legion. Legion mags or 21 rounders if you don't want to remove the magwell. This is my experience at least.

Thats so unfortunate. Luckily Ive had success offloading the Legion mags. Guess if I end up buying it, I can just stick with 21rders
Yes, that large magwell needs the Legion style base pads or the 21 round mags. And you're right, it's easy to sell the Legion mags. I've had no problem moving magazines for the 320. What I like about the XCarry Legion is the grip weight. It really helps manage recoil.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.