JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Kent
State
Washington
Looking for a non-safety version P320 FCU within the western WA area. I'm willing to drive as far north as Seattle or as far south as Tacoma.

Alternatively, if anyone knows any local gun stores that has the Sig custom works p320 FCU physically in stock, let me know which stores has it.

Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I must be losing it, because I thought somebody posted an ad with a NIB FCU in the last week, but I can't find it. The ad had one photo with it sitting in the box, with the lid open.
That may have been mine. I closed the add. I realized that the safety lever pin must had fallen out after I took it out of the grip module. I'm not going to sell until it's complete and in working order.

Northwest armory in Tigard, OR had a ton of the custom shop FCUs for the P320 when I was in about a month ago.

4C300DDB-C36F-4E7E-A27F-C44F33A1397B.jpeg

I got my custom works at Rainier. Website says they're in stock too. Good luck! I would offer to sell you one but I think it's better to get a custom works if you can. I like mine better than my apex upgraded fcu. Not by a lot but it is a bit smoother.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.