JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Otis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Nice Sig Sauer compact. Includes case + 3 -15 round sig sauer mags. Has nite sights fired very little. About 200 hundred rounds at the most. It has been sent in for the recall and Sig repaired what was needed. Just trying to down size some of my ccllection. Getting up in my years and most of my guns like the P320 sits in my gun safe. Buyer pays for back ground check or pays for shipping to your FFL. Live here on the coast but can meet at Tigard Pawn shop if needed. $ 55O thumbnail_IMG_0106.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0107.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0108.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0109.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Nice Sig Sauer compact. Includes case + 3 -15 round sig sauer mags. Has nite sights fired very little. About 200 hundred rounds at the most. It has been sent in for the recall and Sig repaired what was needed. Just trying to down size some of my ccllection. Getting up in my years and most of my guns like the P320 sits in my gun safe. Buyer pays for back ground check or pays for shipping to your FFL. Live here on the coast but can meet at Tigard Pawn shop if needed. $ 55O
PM sent

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.