JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Renton
State
Washington
Zip Code
Looking to get rid of my sig p320

Norsso Bentham slide
Wilson combat grip module
Sig fcu with sig flat faced trigger
Night fission supressor height night sights
Rmr type 1 (can be sold with or without)
Will come with 2 mags more avaliable for purchase. Will include a few hundred rounds with purchase.

Open to trade offers or equal or lesser value
+cash

800 OBO

20201107_225133.jpg 20201107_225230.jpg 20201107_225254.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Shoot over some pics if you don't mind.
It's listed on here not sure how to add link. But if you search sig 365 it comes up. It's literally like one month old. I have the original receipt. Slide is too tough for the wife so we bought her a 380. Let me know if you can't find it and I will try to send pics another way

It says 'can be sold with or without the RMR', but doesn't clarify if listed $800 price tag includes the rmr. I can obnly assume it doesn't, cuz $800 with that $400 slide is already oddly reasonable. Not to mention including a few hindered rnds of 9 milli. I can't believe nobody's snatched it up yet.. so, what do you want for just the RMR..?

It says 'can be sold with or without the RMR', but doesn't clarify if listed $800 price tag includes the rmr. I can obnly assume it doesn't, cuz $800 with that $400 slide is already oddly reasonable. Not to mention including a few hindered rnds of 9 milli. I can't believe nobody's snatched it up yet.. so, what do you want for just the RMR..?

Its all a package. Have had a mostly lowball offers on an already very reasonably priced pistol and some trade offers but nothing that I dont already have or just not interested in. Might part with the rmr separately....feel free to shoot over an offer.

That's insane dude. I'm guessing that's about a $1600 project, WITHOUT the ammo you're throwing in. I have an X5 & an X-carry. But yours is crazy nice. I'd love to take that off your hands, but the timings not great for me. If you let the Gun Broker enthusiasts bid it up, you'd likely get in excess of a grand. Possibly $1200 er so. I might consider trading my coyote/fde X-5..?

It would be easy to drive to Portland if I was still in Seaside, but I actually moved to Central Oregon… So I visit seaside quite a bit for family and drive through Portland at least once a month… I'm more like 2 1/2 hours away now…

That's insane dude. I'm guessing that's about a $1600 project, WITHOUT the ammo you're throwing in. I have an X5 & an X-carry. But yours is crazy nice. I'd love to take that off your hands, but the timings not great for me. If you let the Gun Broker enthusiasts bid it up, you'd likely get in excess of a grand. Possibly $1200 er so. I might consider trading my coyote/fde X-5..?
I'll shoot over a pm
I can't believe, you're only asking $800. The slide & the RMR were more than that..
I sourced all of the parts for really cheap. That asking price leaves room for profit. Could probably get more for it but im not into the current price gouging climate.

If you're willing to come to portland I will take it.
Typicall the burden on travel is on the purchaser im willing to travel around 50 miles south. But can also ship at your expense. With the sig the only thing that needs to be shipped to an ffl is the fcu.

[
Typicall the burden on travel is on the purchaser im willing to travel around 50 miles south. But can also ship at your expense. With the sig the only thing that needs to be shipped to an ffl is the fcu.
My bad, I got confused when I read Yotehunter's response saying, ' i'll take it if you're willing to drive to Portland' & thought you were saying you were down to trade fir my X-5 if I, was willing to drive to Portland to trade..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.