JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$390
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
P320 9mm full size 5" barrel excellent conditions, only 200 rounds fired though it , comes with original case and extras.
no trades

Local FFL in Salem area , buyer pays transfer + background check fees ( 25 dollars total).

20181110_212454.jpg 20181110_212554.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Is this still available? If so would you be willing to ship to my FFL in Washington state? I pay costs of course.
Yes still available, willing to ship it to your FFL as long as both are in compliance with federal and local laws ,frankly never shipped a firearm before.

Yes still available, willing to ship it to your FFL as long as both are in compliance with federal and local laws ,frankly never shipped a firearm before.

If you are not an FFL holder you must ship it overnight and can not use the post office. Only an FFL can ship via usps.

You also should get a copy of the FFL you are sending it to as well as verify their license is still active on the ATF FFL lookup.

If you are not an FFL holder you must ship it overnight and can not use the post office. Only an FFL can ship via usps.

You also should get a copy of the FFL you are sending it to as well as verify their license is still active on the ATF FFL lookup.
Thx.

[/QUOT
Will be able to shipped through my FFL to yours , here is my FFL contact info feel free to call
Www.lockitloadit.com

Great! Check out "Hole In The Wall" in Kennewick , Washington, 99336. They will be receiving the firearm on my behalf should we come to terms. If you like check them out and see if they meet your requirements to proceed. Let me know your findings should it please you to do so.
Thanks very much.
Jeff

Great! Check out "Hole In The Wall" in Kennewick , Washington, 99336. They will be receiving the firearm on my behalf should we come to terms. If you like check them out and see if they meet your requirements to proceed. Let me know your findings should it please you to do so.
Thanks very much.
Jeff
Is there an email address I can contact you at ?

Last Edited:
RE: shipping a pistol to FFL:

I've had good luck with FedEx - I can ship from my local FedEx store.

UPS has made me take pistol to their distribution center on Swan Island (Portland) - won't let me ship from a local UPS store.

So now I just use FedEx if I have to ship.

FYI and for what it's worth. GLWS.

I had Sunset Firearms in Wilsonville ship one for me, it wasn't a big deal at all. Took it in to him and he handled the rest and it was less than $40 for everything.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.