JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Only put 100 rounds of American Eagle FMJ's that I bought at Dick's Sporting Goods.
Comes with all paper work, box, lock & key, case, etc.

DAO, very accurate.

15 rd. Capacity
Modular Pistol, can swap out a 357 sig, 40SW, 45ACP Upper and lower and magazines as the fire control unit/trigger mech is removable as one unit and can be dropped in like a drop in trigger unit for an AR.

I'm also including 20 rounds of Federal Hydrashok Self Defense ammo. (~$26 paid for these.)

Very good condition and only a month old.

Asking Price:
$360

Paid $450 new for it and believe knocking $70 off for 100 rounds and absolutly zero carry time isn't too bad :winkkiss:

Trades:
Spike's Tactical 5,45 upper reciever
1911 Sistema, etc in 9mm or .45 (Old surplus 1911's)
Tokerov
Glock 19
Mossberg 590
Saiga 12

Thank you!

PM for contact information.

P250 is the one the left.
P250.jpg

P250.jpg

Last Edited:
If you are serious about selling the gun today, as in right now, I am an OR resident with cash on hand. I have been looking for a new home defense weapon. I went to last weekend's gun show and saw how badly the new rules are hurting the gun sales industry in OR. I did not find what i was looking for for the right price. If this gun is not being misrepresented I will take it for 360 but you must come to me. I wont haggle you on the price trying to save 25 bucks and in return you do the driving. I am located in Jantzen Beach. Please let me know asap because I cant make another offer until i get your reply. Call me at 503-443-0557.
Jacob

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.