JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
45 ACP
City
NEWPORT
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a Sig P245 with the box and a total of 6 factory magazines it is a DA/SA with decocker and bar dot sights ( old school ) the se # puts this as being manufactured in 1999 in Germany. This is a chopped down version of the full sized P220 and will accept 220 magazines they hang out a inch or so standard mags have a six round capacity . There is a little honest finish wear but no rust or pitting or gouges . I purchased it new when I got out of the service and has been carried on and off over the years but not shot much maybe 3-400 rounds to become comfortable with carrying it . I know what I paid for it new and cannot find a current value but have a good idea I do know there is $250 worth of magazines so there is that . This is a nice large bore pistol for CC and dependable like Sigs are know for . I would mostly be looking for trades a CZ sp 01 would be at the top of the list mainly metal framed semi autos no black powder or shotguns . I am not interested at all in shipping and sale/trade will take place at a FFL in Newport . PM me with trade info. If we are in Shadow territory I have a full sized German p220 box and two mags to throw in as well and voila you would have a matching set .

19D13BBE-1872-4541-A424-BE534C023B89.jpeg D8749170-4CBF-4AF8-A8F6-6E2857D8291D.jpeg image.jpg image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a full size P220 as well to throw in as well for the right CZ ! It comes with box and two old school Sig zipper mags and night sights a lil dim DA/SA decocker German made 1996. It comes with the Houge grips I have know
have no idea where the originals are under the grips are as nice as the frame guaranteed !

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.