JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Estacada
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi there,

For sale here is my SIG P239 in 9mm with lots of mags and accessories. It comes with G10 grip panels and I also have some new, spare recoil springs for it. It's in used but good condition with some slide wear but excellent frame rails. It's been well cared for by SIG armorers its entire life, as I'm the 2nd owner and the prior owner took very good care of it. The trigger is excellent and it shoots wonderfully. Included are several holsters, a spare Hogue rubber grip panel, five magazines, and a SIG P239 parts kit (multiple other replacement springs, etc.) . It even comes with the original case and box from SIG.

Check out the pictures and contact me with any questions.

Thanks,

David

IMG-1979.jpg

IMG-1978.jpg

IMG-1980.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Really nice gat. Someone will have a great time with their sig sauer pistol. If I didn't already have a 226 I might have to take a drive to incestacada. Good times and have a great weekend.

I miss mine! Just a great little pistol!

BTW… just in case people don't know. The mags are stock Sig and hard to get. Average price is $45/ each! Also Sig stopped making this and went back to the P225. Anyway! GLWS if I had the money I would buy it and not think twice about it.

Hi there,

For sale here is my SIG P239 in 9mm with lots of mags and accessories. It comes with G10 grip panels and I also have some new, spare recoil springs for it. It's in used but good condition with some slide wear but excellent frame rails. It's been well cared for by SIG armorers its entire life, as I'm the 2nd owner and the prior owner took very good care of it. The trigger is excellent and it shoots wonderfully. Included are several holsters, a spare Hogue rubber grip panel, five magazines, and a SIG P239 parts kit (multiple other replacement springs, etc.) . It even comes with the original case and box from SIG.

Thanks,

David

View attachment 1234246

View attachment 1234245

View attachment 1234247
Nice! I'm in WA but it looks like the mags
Hi there,

Thanks,

David

View attachment 1234246

View attachment 1234245

View attachment 1234247
Nice! I'm very interested. I'm in WA but it looks like the mags fit the new regs so could ship to my FFL. I use Checkmate in Bellingham. Is it still available? Anna

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top