JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Complete disassembly of the Sig Sauer P238 which is the .380 version of the 9mm P938 (Not my videos)

Disassembly

Re-Assembly

Trigger Disassembly

Magazine Disassembly

Thanks. I never dared. I remember taking apart motorcycle engines, and after reassembly there were always a few parts leftover ;-) Apparently none of them were critical and I am still alive. With guns, you cannot be so cavalier.

Detail stripping is really turning out to be a lot of fun, boogerhook, i feel/felt the same way, but seeing videos like those i've been posting in here, really helps to take a lot of that out of the equation.

So long as the function checks all go ok after reassembling it, you're good to go.

Detail stripping is really turning out to be a lot of fun, boogerhook, i feel/felt the same way, but seeing videos like those i've been posting in here, really helps to take a lot of that out of the equation.

So long as the function checks all go ok after reassembling it, you're good to go.

You feel like a gunsmith after you are done... ;-) on a serious note it does help you understand how the mechanics work and may also help you figure out a malfunction quicker when in need. I once replaced grips on a 1911 and could not figure out why the slide would not rack and the hammer would not fall after. The thumb safety looked clear, but the new grips just inched it up from an OFF position that caused the internal mechanics (not the slide lock) to lock the gun. Filed the grips and all was good.

Agreed on the usefulness of these videos. Thanks again for posting.

I've bookmarked a number of these in the past two years and these are some of the better ones that I've seen. The author is reasonably articulate and reasonably aware of the camera position/focus. The videos are short and succinct, which is an huge plus in my book.

By the way, the last two videos have the same label. The magazine video is pointing to the trigger disassembly. It should be this link:

Last Edited:
Agreed. For some stuff it's bad, you're lucky to find videos that show dismantling parts of then gun, you have to guess at the remainder, or find another video that might show other parts.

Sometimes it's way better, and you have your choice of quality full strip down videos :)

I do want to add, these videos are pretty good for the detail strip, however, the kid's an bubblegum, i watched a couple more of his videos and ready some comments....

Yeah, un subscribed 5 minutes after i subscribed; he's abusive, foul mouthed, childish and opinionated (in a bad way)

I've bookmarked a number of these in the past two years and these are some of the better ones that I've seen. The author is reasonably articulate and reasonably aware of the camera position/focus. The videos are short and succinct, which is an huge plus in my book.

By the way, the last two videos have the same label. The magazine video is pointing to the trigger disassembly. It should be this link:

Where ca I find these videos???

Unfortunately, the chance of these being deleted for YT being incredibly anti gun and/or the poster not adhering to their standards has caused the videos to no longer be available :(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top