JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am listing for sale my Sig Sauer p232 9mm. It says on the slide Sig Sauer 9mm Kurz. "Kurz" refers to the ammo which is a European made 9mm short...in other words the same as a .380. I have put maybe 100 rounds through this after I bought it used and never had a jam or a single problem with it. Any decent .380 will work, I've been using Remington. The gun is light, has a great feel and makes for a good concealed carry. I am only selling it because of bills. I recently became the victim of identity theft and it's really put me in a crunch. I hate the thought of parting with it, but I have no choice. Asking $450 cash. Comes with one 7 round magazine and a holster. The holster is a bit used and well broken in but in good shape and has a clip for a belt loop or over the top of a waistband. Thanks for looking!

Sig 1.jpg

Sig 2.jpg

where's the Mod. on this

Thread title edited to include (.380 ACP).

Further "discussion" on the differences between 9mm Luger, 9mm Kurz, .380 ACP, etc. should be moved to an appropriately titled thread in the "discussions" sections and not continued in this AD.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.