JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Sig Sauer P229 Combat 9mm: NO LONGER AVAILABLE I have installed GrayGuns SRT kit and GrayGuns Dual Adjustable trigger as well as 19lb main spring (over $180.00 in options). Awesome gun and amazing trigger pull very low rounds and night sights are bright. Comes with 2 mags and Sig Box. $700.00

Sig Sauer P229 With Legacy Slide .357 sig and .40 cal barrels
NO LONGER AVAILABLE that are interchangeable: I have installed a GrayGuns SRT kit $99.00and a GrayGuns Dual Adjustable Trigger $79.00, 19ld main spring and an extra barrel that was $199.00 new alone (over $380.00 in options) Awesome gun and amazing trigger pull probably less than 50 rounds and 0 rounds through .40 cal barrel. Comes with 2 mags (possibly 2 more???) and the Sig box. $750.00 This gun has a better trigger and action than a Legion model.

Not really interested in trades unless it's a nice 1911 or something in Sig Legion...if someone purchase both guns I will through in some Hogue G-10 grips blk/gray
20181217_220012.jpg
20181217_215904.jpg
I will meet someone @ my FFL Sunset firearms in Wilsonville. Buyer pays transfer fees

Last Edited:
The Sig P229. 357 and. 40 cal is a smokin deal... If you haven't ever felt a Grayguns dual adjustable trigger before you're missing out... It's beyond the Legion trigger he designed because it adjusts pre travel and post travel.... Mechanically superior to anything on the market

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.