JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have consolidated my ads to make things easier and not waste space. I need to sell this stuff quickly due to some unexpected bills that I didn't see coming…

Sig Sauer P229 Gear

(2) Mecgar Sig Sauer P226 +2 .40S&W mags (these DO fit the P229) - $50.00 or trade for (2) 12rd Sig Sauer P229 .40 S&W mags

Raven Concealment RH OWB holster...black kydex and molded to accept the Sig Sauer P229 with Surefire X300 Weapon Light - $40.00
DSCF8476.jpg
picture uploading

DSCF8478.jpg
image hosting without registration

Sig Sauer P229 9mm Slide with Sig Lites Night Sights. Nitron finish in like new condition... This is a complete slide with all internals but you will need the following to shoot 9mm from your P229: 9mm barrel, 9 mm recoil rod & spring, 9mm magazines. - $185.00
DSCF8481.jpg
image upload no ads
DSCF8485.jpg
free image hosting

X300 - SOLD

COMBINATIONS:

Holster & Slide - $205.00

Slide & Mags - $220.00

If you wanted to buy everything - $240.00

Forgive my poor photography...:D

DSCF8465.jpg

DSCF8466.jpg

Last Edited:
That is my understanding...as long as your frame is made in Exeter and not a German made frame... We could always meet up...bring your parts...make sure they fit and the slide fits your frame properly and the barrel locks up..and you should be good to go...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.