JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good evening guys, I'm looking for a Sig P226ST 9mm. I had one that I carried as my Primary Duty Weapon before transitioning to Glock. I passed my 226 on to my brother when I transitioned. Well, I'm regretting the transition now and I am desperately looking for a replacement p226ST 9mm. Any leads are greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Semper Fidelis!!!

I'd suggest putting up a want ad on sigforum.com in the classifieds. Great gun, good luck on the quest.

Good evening guys, I'm looking for a Sig P226ST 9mm. I had one that I carried as my Primary Duty Weapon before transitioning to Glock. I passed my 226 on to my brother when I transitioned. Well, I'm regretting the transition now and I am desperately looking for a replacement p226ST 9mm. Any leads are greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Semper Fidelis!!!
Armslist has a few on there. Even one with the West German frame about $950. If you type in Sig p226 stainless a bunch comes up. Just have to filter out the Legions and the ASE models.

I have a Rex Zero 1T for you

20171106_195350.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.