Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Sig Sauer P226 W. German

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by kittitrash45, May 31, 2013.

1. kittitrash45

kittitrash45 Eastern WA New Member

image.jpg Up for sale is my sig p226 chambered in 9mm Luger, manufacture date in 1992. Sale includes 3# 15rd mags, original box, original sales receipt and factory target, original JP Sauer grips and houge rubber grips, 100 rounds of federal fmj and a leather holster. Sales to WA state residents with valid cpl and drivers license only. Asking 800obo. interested in trade for a compact carry size pistol mostly a glock 30.

image.jpg

loucfir and (deleted member) like this.
  2. kittitrash45

Bump

3. kittitrash45

Bump, still available. make offer...

4. BlakeStone

BlakeStone Everett, WA Member

do you ever make it over to western wa?

5. kittitrash45

Yes sometimes I do. And will be a lot in the month of August fishing the rivers and sound. Are u interested in checking it out? I will probably be over next week or the week after.

6. BlakeStone

BlakeStone Everett, WA Member

Just askin' cuz your ad started in May and you still have it. I'm guessing not a lot of eastern wa customers and maybe western wa it would sell faster if people knew you would travel. I love my p226 w. german.