JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD PENDING FUNDS!!

Hi,

I got a Sig P226 SCT 9mm a couple of months ago and is just to big for my hands, same as the link..
<broken link removed>

Paid $869 from Keith's (local gun shop)and then I got a Serpa holster for $40, it came with 4 ea 20rd factory mags and the SRT trigger, shoot around 150 rds without any problems is just to big for my hands.
I'll like to trade it for a XDM 9mm with night sights 3.8(prefer) or 4.5 black plus cash (at less that you have extra mags, Surefire x300, AR parts, etc)) or for a non night sight plus cash.XDM must be in great condition and came with the fatory mags, case, etc..
You pay your shiping and I'll pay my to the FFLs. Or we cabn do a FTF with bill of sale/trade.
I'll sell the gun/4mags/case/manual/holster for $750 (money order or cash only). I also have 5ea 18rd mags for sale or trade to buyer.
I'll be happy to email pics to buyers/traders, emailme for questions at [email protected]. If sell your FFL must accept guns form private parties and the mags will only go where is legal.
Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.