JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...Also received my Uncle Mikes #15 holster for protection against the the normal issues that will create the wear on a fine handgun....... I like nice and ready ......

Once again i have come to the forum for help....just received my srt kit and my 18# trigger spring for the 226,..need to find an armorer to install these upgrades.... Salem area preferably.....Tnx.....

Once again i have come to the forum for help....just received my srt kit and my 18# trigger spring for the 226,..need to find an armorer to install these upgrades.... Salem area preferably.....Tnx.....
I ripped my P229 legion apart and went uhoh lol. So I looked up some videos on YouTube and I was good to go.

Might be easier and cheaper to learn how to do it yourself.

He_s_Right.png

Aloha, Mark

...... i think i'm done....the reset is close to an 1/8 of an inch.....kinda unbelievable .....install was less than entertaining ....ferrari steve videos were very helpful ..... wooden clothespin parts to get the grip separated from the gun .....wedge the grip from the gun ....no scars ...a handy machinist pin found in the craftsman toolbox...perfect diameter and length.... almost proud of myself......nurse?......i deserve a barley pop !!!!

...... i think i'm done....the reset is close to an 1/8 of an inch.....kinda unbelievable .....install was less than entertaining ....ferrari steve videos were very helpful ..... wooden clothespin parts to get the grip separated from the gun .....wedge the grip from the gun ....no scars ...a handy machinist pin found in the craftsman toolbox...perfect diameter and length.... almost proud of myself......nurse?......i deserve a barley pop !!!!

You were lead to water, and you drank. Congrats! I do this on all my P2xx guns.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top