JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a beautiful factory reconditioned Sig Sauer P226 9mm for sale. The factory just issued a 1 yr warranty on it, reblued and regripped it. The gun is awesome shape. Comes with red plastic box, (2) High Capacity 15rd mags, manuals etc...all that came with it new. This gun is a newer generation as it DOES have the tactical rail for laser or light. With this I am selling a full box of UMC 115gr (250rounds) as well as a box of UMC 115gr (50 rounds) AND 286 rounds of loose UMC (some hollow point ) for a total of 586 rounds of 9mm to go with this beautiful Sig. Looking to generate some cash for the tax man or would not even consider selling this package.
$700/obo...I may consider partial trade of a Ruger 10/22, P6, Ruger LCP, AMT BackUp, Keltec, .260 or .243 bolt action rifle for my son, .45 AMMO...or let me know what else you may have but can only partial trade as I also need cash. Jeff 503-510-7649 or email me

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.