JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I sold my P226 and have enough 229 mags to stay away from using the 226 as BUBBA mags. First up are (4) of the Sig 12rd LEO surplus mags. These are the Italian made Meggar ones w/satin blued finish.All mags are in like new condition with little to no wear. $25.00 each shipped 1-2,all 4 $25.00 first then $22.50 additional. Next are (7) of the Meggar 15rd mags (13rd mags w/+2 floorplate. As far as I am concerned the BEST. (5) used $35.00 ea. shipped (use the above listed price break as well ) these have been either loaded and sat in the safe or little use. (2) new in the package $40.00 each. All prices are as shipped USPS. Payment via USPS MO PayPal GIFT upon consideration. I WILL WORK OUT LOWER SHIPPED PRICE FOR MULTIPLE MAG PURCHASES. I would love to sell as a lot and work w/someone on the cost.

I sold my P226 and have enough 229 mags to stay away from using the 226 as BUBBA mags. First up are (4) of the Sig 12rd LEO surplus mags. These are the Italian made Meggar ones w/satin blued finish.All mags are in like new condition with little to no wear. $25.00 each shipped 1-2,all 4 $25.00 first then $22.50 additional. Next are (7) of the Meggar 15rd mags (13rd mags w/+2 floorplate. As far as I am concerned the BEST. (5) used $35.00 ea. shipped (use the above listed price break as well ) these have been either loaded and sat in the safe or little use. (2) new in the package $40.00 each. All prices are as shipped USPS. Payment via USPS MO PayPal GIFT upon consideration. I WILL WORK OUT LOWER SHIPPED PRICE FOR MULTIPLE MAG PURCHASES. I would love to sell as a lot and work w/someone on the cost.
Interested in two Sig branded mags

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top