JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Posting this for my Dad as he is still using stone tablets and the abacus. He has decided his 38 is all he will ever need as a handgun and I am tired of trying to redesign the wheel for him. This was a police trade-in (Alabama State Police) that we purchased "meaning me" through Gulf States Distributing a few years back.I can check the grips for manufacture date if anyone needs. Details- Sig P226 (Exeter,NH) chambered in 40 S&W.Includes original 40 cal barrel and a lightly used Sig factory .357 Sig barrel "both good bores" has mepro/night sights but they are DIM, 4 12rd factory magazines, factory grips and Houge fingergrips, No factory box but will throw in Kydex Uncle Mikes RH paddle.Houge grips not picture(sorry) I WILL TRY AND GET PICS UP ASAP. This is a great gun/package/price with one possible/plausible downfall,depending on owner. SLIDE HAS HEAVY HOLSTER WEAR W/NO RUST OR PITTING, KYDEX HOLSTER?. I will let the pics paint that picture. Frame has good finish. My guesstimate is that he put about 600rds of 40 and a 100 of the .357 sig down the pipe. Since I GAVE it to him I guess its his to sell. I am going to start reading the fine print in the Father/Son handbook after this one ( he writes it as we go ) Anyways he is looking to get $600 for the package. NO TRADES, CASH WILL BE KING FOR THIS POSTING. Please PM me for any questions. Thanks again and make sure to not forget, take for granted our Mothers and Fathers this Mothers day and Fathers day. Without them (POOF) SHH-MY DAD READS MY POSTS PSSSSSSS- Lasermax pictured will be returned to rightfull owner (ME) upon sale

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.