JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
10mm
City
Poulsbo
State
Washington
Zip Code
Comes with 5 magazines and nice kydex holster. Only fired 8 rounds through each mag to check function didn't need to adjust sights. :cool: Total 40 factory rounds fired (20 Underwood 180's, 20 S&B 180's). Very accurate. Great trigger and comes with a set of VZ G10 grips, box, papers, everything that came with it.

This is the 5" Single Action Only model with the bottom rail. They didn't make a whole lot of these. And yes. it's heavy. All stainless steel.

Original owner sold to me NIB unfired. Dara holster in the carbon fiber pattern. Set up to ride low. Grip is even with the top of the belt. This was never carried. The weight softens the recoil to a pleasant push. Empty brass piles up at about 4:30 and 5-6 feet away. Nice.:)

FTF at FFL. I will not ship.

Edit: I'll take a Colt King Cobra in partial trade. But it has to be in near mint/LNIB condition.

Note: A portion of this sale will go to support NWFA.

20210113_191324~01.jpg 20210113_191352~01.jpg 20210113_191426~01.jpg 20210113_191440~01.jpg 20210113_191752~01.jpg 20210113_191806~01.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Why not ship it? Just raise the price for your trouble. Stating that you will not ship cuts out a fair amount of would be buyers. I saw your other thread and wondered what your were selling.

Nice pistol, GLWS.

Honestly, I don't know how. Do I get paid first? What if the buyer doesn't like it? Doesn't pass the BGC?

Mostly a lot of unknown variables and lacking knowledge in that area.

But, there's like 10 million people in what I consider a reasonable halfway point. It'll sell in time.

It's an awesome pistol, photos dont come close. But, gotta pay the daughters final expenses. So, away it goes.

YES you get paid first. Buyer doesn't pass BG, that is his problem. Buyer doesn't like it, that too is his problem not yours.

The problem with pistols, is you cant drive somewhere, pay for pistol do a background and then take it with you. Now you have to wait, and make the trip over again

Shipping to someones FFL , takes a lot of headache out of it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.