JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Lake Stevens
State
Washington
Zip Code
All are in Lake Stevens WA. All will be shipped from an FFL or picked up at my local FFL in Lake Stevens WA.

Most/All of these are currently for sale at my local FFL as well. If you want to use a credit card, you can however, there is a fee (3%) that you will be responsible for. If you elect to use this option, you will also be charged sales tax as it goes through my FFL's merchant system. This can be avoided by paying by check, money order, or cash.
I am just also trying to sell these here as well as any customers that come into his shop. I did this as I am not always available to meet someone at the gun shop to do the transfer/inspection.

Prices are as listed, and I will consider offers. I might be open to trades, but not sure what I would trade for as I just don't want something else collecting dust in my safe.

All firearms can be shipped to your FFL which will be covered by the buyer. For the firearms NOT currently at my FFL, I can bring them to him for viewing.

Sig Sauer P220 Sport $2000

This is chambered in 45 ACP. I bought this about 10-12 years ago. I do believe it was used at that point and I have fired probably 100-200 rounds through it since then. It comes with (1) 8 round magazine, (1) 10 round magazine, factory case, factory test target. Finding one of these was always a dream for me and it just sits in the safe now

Para Ordnance/Para USA SuperHawg $1500

This is chambered in 45 ACP. I bought this 10-12 years ago. I do believe it was used at that point and I have fired probably 100-200 rounds through it since then. It comes with the original case, paperwork, and (8) 14 round magazines.

P220Sport-001.jpg P220Sport-002.jpg P220Sport-003.jpg P220Sport-004.jpg P220Sport-005.jpg P220Sport-006.jpg P220Sport-007.jpg P220Sport-008.jpg SuperHawg-001.jpg SuperHawg-002.jpg SuperHawg-003.jpg SuperHawg-004.jpg SuperHawg-005.jpg SuperHawg-006.jpg SuperHawg-007.jpg SuperHawg-008.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
To be honest, like the ad says, I don't know. I might say I'm picky about what to trade for, but I just don't want something that's going to sit around in the safe.

Jon

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.