JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a Sig P220C SAS GEN 2 pistol in excellent condition. 350 rounds have been fired through the firearm and other than range time, the gun has been kept in the safe. The gun comes with the following:
Hogue G10 G-Marcus Pirahna grips
Original Sig plastic grips
Siglite night sights.
2- 6 round magazines
Original box/manual
El PasoSaddlery IWB holster included

This P220 compact SAS Gen 2 features a melt treatment on frame & slide, SRT Trigger system (short trigger), SIGLITE night sights. The slide features an engraved Sig Sauer custom shop logo.
This is a Generation 2 pistol with nitron finish from the Sig Sauer custom shop and has gone through a radical dehorning process resulting in an ultra smooth, snag free profile thats ideal for conceal carry.
This is a 45acp, DA/SA action, SRT trigger with DA pull 10.0 pounds & SA pull 4.4 pounds. Overall length 7.1", height 5.0", width 1.5", barrel length 3.9". For you SIG collectors, this is a very sweet gun..

No trades for this gun!

6981EA4B-710D-448B-A59A-8BE75634B055.jpeg 6E20CC4A-A1DD-4AE4-9CDA-D9061BA252D7.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If you are seriously interested, let me know asap as the gun is going to be put on consignment tomorrow and head to gun show this weekend but the price will go up to pay the consignment fee.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.