JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Acquired a Sig P220 Compact Elite through a trade. While I really like it, it doesn't feel right in my hands. I'm much more of a Glock/polymer/full size guy.

I received it BNIB, and have only shot ~15 rounds through it. It shoots flawlessly, no FTE or FTF. The only thing I've done to the firearm is remove the Sig nitron from the barrel since I didn't like how the nitron looked. Other than that, it looks pretty much like-new.

Comes with box, papers, unused mag, uncle mikes kydex holster, and sig night sights.

Asking $650 OBO, FTF only. If you are interested, shoot me a PM, the worst I can say is no thanks :)
Will require to see WDL and CPL. Will ask buyer/trader to fill out Private Disposition form for insurance on both parties.

It might help you to mention that this is a SAO variant as these are not that common. Certainly not rare, but definitely uncommon. Wish I had the cash, this is a nice weapon.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.