JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Post Falls
State
Idaho
Zip Code
New, never fired.

(1). Sig P220 .45 Stainless Elite with Crimson Trace Laser Grips. Comes with 7 extra eight round mags and 2 extra ten round extended mags. $1600.00

(2). Sig P220 .45 Dark Elite with Crimson Trace Laser Grips. Comes with 7 extra eight round mags and 2 extra ten round extended mags. $1700.00

Both have additional (2) slide springs. Both come with a bag.

There is one set of original grips, and one set of Hogue grips. Can go with either pistol.

Sig P220 .45 Stainless : Dark Elite.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
The Stainless Elite is stainless. The Dark Elite is blued steel.

The Stainless serial number is 37B010840. The Dark serial number is 37B009638.

It comes with the full size/full wrap, Crimson Trace grips. You can see those in detail on the CTC web site.

I also have one set of original Sig grips and one set of Hogue.

The pistol comes with one of those as well, your choice.

New, never fired.

(1). Sig P220 .45 Stainless Elite with Crimson Trace Laser Grips. Comes with 7 extra eight round mags and 2 extra ten round extended mags. $1600.00

(2). Sig P220 .45 Dark Elite with Crimson Trace Laser Grips. Comes with 7 extra eight round mags and 2 extra ten round extended mags. $1700.00

Both have additional (2) slide springs. Both come with a bag.

There is one set of original grips, and one set of Hogue grips. Can go with either pistol.

View attachment 839872
Would you be willing to sell/trade the threaded barrel? I have a 220 combat and would be happy to trade barrels via shipping and added money on my end. Looking to get a suppressor from Santa this Christmas.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.