JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Nice compact Sig Sauer P245 in a Cabela's carrying case with 2 mags, holster, and room in the case for a box of ammo and large pouch on the front. Dual zipper with a hole for a lock. Nice package. Nice shooter, just not my kind of Sig. Asking $650 OBO. Will look at Mossberg 22 bolt action rifles, fiddles, or 5 string banjo's on trade. FTF to Oregon residents only with valid Oregon ID and preferably a CWP. I will give a bill of sale to the buyer. I can meet with a buyer on the I-5 corridor. I live in Lebanon. 541-401-1063

It is currently set up for right hand but I do believe it can be configured for left hand by moving the clip to the other side of the holster. You have good eye. No chance of it being a camera trick, I can barely push the button to take a picture and get it posted.

Don't suppose you've broadened your trade interests at all have you? I'm running low on extra fiddles at the moment. (though I seriously might have one from my youth...)

Not quite sure where we are headed, but throw something out and we can see where it takes us. I never say never.

The calibre is 45 ACP and I'm not sure of the date of MFG. No rail or anything like that. It is a compact model with a bit shorter frame & slide and the mags hold 5 rounds.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.