JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1750
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Kelso
State
Washington
Zip Code
*SOLD*
Sweet little sub gun. Operates from a rotating bolt so it's softer shooting than your typical blowback operated 9mm PCC
I truly do hate to sell it, But I caught the B&T bug and can't afford to keep both.

Perfect Travel Companion!

This has gone with me everywhere since I got it. With the brace retracted it is Tiny! Fits perfectly in my go bag, and in the pocket on the back of my passenger seat for longer road trips.(CPL of course)
Has A PHENOMENAL Timney trigger and shoots like a dream.
Maybe 2-300 rounds through it if that. My buddy bought it new and put a few mags through it, and I put a few more myself just to make sure it was GTG, and haven't had a chance to shoot it since.
I spent a bunch of $$$ extra mags getting it supressor ready.
Came with (1)20 rounder from factory

Extras:
-(3) 30 round Gen2 mags @$60+ ea (Sig for ya)
-Silencerco Piston (13.5×1 metric left hand thread pitch) for pistol suppressors
-Silencerco ASR 3 prong flash hider (13.5x1 L) ***hard to find***
All in over $2000 worth of Sig that is Sold Out and from what I understand this particular configuration (Copperhead K) was a limited production that you won't even find in Sig's Website. The regular Copperhead is Coyote Brown, has a slightly shorter barrel with no mlock slots, and is not threaded for suppressor...the regular MPX K is slightly larger and not Monolithic.

$1750
——- and I'll fill all 4 mags with 115g FMJ ball:s0155:(110 rounds of unobtainium)
I'll cover transfer ONLY if done here at Gators in Kelso
Otherwise I can meet at FFL of choice within a reasonable distance
Willing to drive as far South as Salem for you Oregonians
or ship to any FFL(Minus ammo) on your dime.

***Sig Romeo3 is not included.. I guess it can be for $250 more, and I'll just have to save up for a Swiss optic to match the GHM9...(Aimpoint ACRO;))
I can also add an Inforce WML for $100 for the ultimate compact sub gun(see bottom pic)

• Suppressor NOT INCLUDED... obviously
  • Can't have my Ugly sweet leather sling either... sorry.:D
    3A693D4C-DFF5-42D5-AA88-C6AF3AA84B6C.jpeg 892A79EA-7702-41E9-BC60-6C66A180A139.jpeg 5C679723-EBE1-41DB-B6B4-32CC71203DD2.jpeg
  • Firearm Specifications

The MPX Copperhead features a monolithic Elite Series hard coat anodized upper receiver, with an integrated stock knuckle lower, and a 4.5" barrel. The MPX Copperhead comes equipped with the new SIG SAUER Pivoting Contour Brace (PCB) giving pistol users a brace that easily adapts to the movement of the shooter's arm with a patented swivel operation for perfect placement, and can be rapidly deployed.
    Unconventional design, unmatched performance, and familiar AR handling. The SIG MPX redefines the submachine gun category with a new level of operator safety, in-field adaptability and proven reliability in the harshest environments. Completely ambidextrous, the SIG MPX is great for left- or right-handed shooters with its dual-sided selector switch, magazine release, charging handle and bolt release. The SIG MPX operates from a fully-closed and locked rotating bolt, offering enhanced reliability and safety in use. A short-stroke gas piston allows the SIG MPX to run all weights and brands of 9mm ammunition with no adjustments to the gas valve.
    • Manufacturer: Sig Sauer
    • Model: MPX Copperhead K Black
    • SKU: PMPX-4B-CH-BN
    • Caliber: 9mm
    • Barrel Length: 4.5"
    • Twist Rate: 1:10"
    • Overall Length: 22.3"
    • Overall Height: 8"
    • Overall Width: 2.4"
    • Frame Material: Aluminum
    • Frame Finish: Anodized
    • Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
    • Barrel Finish: Nitride
    • Capacity: 15 Rounds
    • Trigger: Timney Single Stage
    • Weight (with magazine): 4.6 lbs.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.