JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi,

I'm selling my gently used Sig. It's a great little gun, good for teaching first timers, or just something cheap to shoot at the range. Double single action, nice sights. Good feel to it, doesn't look or feel like one of those strange futuristic .22 handguns. I have the original manual, additional spring which has never been used. It comes with hard case, 5-10 capacity magazines( hard to find item; not sold locally, goes for $40 each at cheaper than dirt). You'll want to use higher quality ammo like CCI mini mags otherwise you can have failure to eject issues(see comments below).

$300 cash only, local sale only, will not ship.
Thanks,
Eric
[email protected]
IMG_1026.JPG IMG_1025.jpg

Last Edited:
I have the same gun. Mine likes CCI mini mags or other quality higher velocity ammo. No issues with it. Not so much with the cheap bulk ammo.
Fun to shoot.

Mine ran fine on blazer bulk an other cheap ammo. Even with the stiffer spring best .22 semi auto I ever owned. Good luck with the sale

These are usually pretty tight while new and have FTF issues, but once I put a few rounds down the pipe, I had no issues even with the cheapest ammo. I ended up putting over 25,000 rounds through it before I traded to a MK III.
The cheap ammo with the waxy coating on the projectile gums up the chamber because its so tight at first.

Mine runs perfect on Thunderbolts! The two springs are different tensions. The stiffer one is for high velocity rnds like Mini Mags, the weaker is for lower velocity rnds like the T-bolts. Mine eats anything with the high velocity spring in place! They are great little pistols!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.