JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have an excellent condition Sig Mk25 in the factory coyote tan (one mark on the right side of the grip from playing tetris in the safe shown in photo). I have a project in mind, and would like to trade it for a black model. Yours can be in fair condition, with some holster where, handling marks, even a scuff or two. I'm not super picky about that. We would handle our own transfer fees, and keep our own magazines. Trading the gun, and it's accompanying case for an identical model in black only. No other trades, or sale price considered. I am in Southeast Portland, and have preferred FFL's at money market on 136th Ave., adaptive firing solutions in Oregon city, and lucky sporting goods in Banks, Oregon. If you have another FFL in mind, let me know. Washington residence welcome, but we would have to take care of both transfers same day in either state.

Manufacturers date 14-Mar-2014. Round count under 500 for sure, and mostly on a threaded barrel that I'm keeping. Original barrel has a handful of magazines through it at most. Wear from cycling it mostly.

D88FC4BA-FE0C-4014-9001-C690E02145BB.jpeg B5FE0FD9-1012-4A9B-A266-98B58DDFA12A.jpeg IMG_0562.jpeg IMG_0561.jpeg IMG_0560.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
At Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City, or Lucky Sporting Goods in Banks, I will pay BOTH transfers and background fees from now until July 8th. Yours and mine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.