JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pains me to think of moving these. These are beautiful arms, quality is superb, function is top. I just shoot Glocks better... :/

1). Mk25- well used. I've run thousands upon thousands of rounds through this one. Shows wear but function is flawless of course. Always cleaned and taken care of. Comes with multiple kydex holsters and magazine holsters. Has an OD Green houge over mold grip and originals. 6 magazines all sig or mec-gar. $900

2). M11-A1 - not used too much. Few hundred through it. Threaded barrel. 4 magazines, one has +2 extension. One serpa2 blackhawk holster. $800.

Trade interests for Glock 17, 17L or 34 plus cash on your side or extras to make up the difference. Maybe consider high quality 1911 as well.

Again, I'm on the fence with these. But hit me up if seriously interested.

I'm out of town until Sunday night.

Odl and cHL prefered for cash sales.

Last Edited:
Due to overwhelming responses on these I am closing the post until I can sort out the offers. Will open back up if the offers at hand do not pan out.

Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.