JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1795
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Lake Oswego
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling a BNIB - never fired Sig Sauer MCX Spear-LT 11.5" 7.62x39 Pistol - willing to sell lower/upper separately.

Price includes (1) 28-round Duramag magazine

Asking $1795 - MCX Spear pistol comes new in the box.

**Price reduced to reflect a batch of magazines that were sold separately**

Have additional magazines that are new & still in the packaging I can sell with the gun, not incl. in price shown (DuraMag 28rd).

Please reach out to me if you'd like additional photos. More than willing to provide additional info.

You pay FFL transfer fee - prefer to meet at Tigard Pawn 4 More for the transfer.

Screenshot 2023-05-28 184637.png Screenshot 2023-05-28 184610.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Selling a BNIB - never fired Sig Sauer MCX Spear-LT 11.5" 7.62x39 Pistol - willing to sell lower/upper separately.

Price includes (1) 28-round Duramag magazine

Asking $1795 - MCX Spear pistol comes new in the box.

**Price reduced to reflect a batch of magazines that were sold separately**

Have additional magazines that are new & still in the packaging I can sell with the gun, not incl. in price shown (DuraMag 28rd).

Please reach out to me if you'd like additional photos. More than willing to provide additional info.

You pay FFL transfer fee - prefer to meet at Tigard Pawn 4 More for the transfer.

View attachment 1428736 View attachment 1428737
Is there a 300 blackout conversation kit?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top