JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all. Selling my Sig MCX. Bought it a year ago. Only put about 250 rounds through. Just too busy with work to get a lot of use out of it. Specs: 16'' barrel. 5.56.
Brand new they're going for about $1500.
Asking $1250 plus you get the case and extra mag. No trades please.
Work takes me from Seattle to Eugene up and down i5 corridor. I can meet at any FFL along that strip. Thanks.

IMG_0134.JPG IMG_0135.JPG IMG_0136.JPG

If you are willing to ship FFL to FFL IN Iowa, I will send you a cashiers check with shipping included overnite. I just bought a Sig 716 from GS Pilot this way and he will vouch for my honesty and sincerity, I'm sure. If not, good luck selling your rifle my friend.

Please reply soon as I need to purchase before I get my taxes filed. I won't be able to afford one after Uncle Sam takes his fair share. Lol.

Hey Bill. I totally hear you on the taxes. I'm waiting for that ouch moment myself.
I'm perfectly happy to use ship to an FFL in your area. Send me the info on the FFL you'd like to use.
My address: 5555 14th AVE NW #515 Seattle, WA 98107
I'm out of town till Thursday. Can ship likely by Friday, definitely by Saturday if that works for you.
If you want Bill - you can also use Venmo (@mike-Osborn-1) if that makes it easier to send the payment.
Have a great evening Bill.
- Michael Osborn

It will be a great evening now that I can complete my sig rifle collection with your 516. My FFL is SCHEELS IN Coralville Iowa. I'll contact them tomorrow. Who is your FFL so Sch eels can contact them. I will also need shipping costs so I can include it in the check. My cell is 319 400 1387. You can call anytime and we can finalize. I'll also give you scheels address and phone number. Thank you mike. Have a good evening.

The FFL I normally work with won't ship out of state. I already called earlier. But there is another I hear good things about specifically for transfers. Will call in the morning to check on transfer fee/shipping cost, etc. Will forward you the info as soon as I verify with them. Thanks again Bill. Have a great evening.

It will be a great evening now that I can complete my sig rifle collection with your 516. My FFL is SCHEELS IN Coralville Iowa. I'll contact them tomorrow. Who is your FFL so Sch eels can contact them. I will also need shipping costs so I can include it in the check. My cell is 319 400 1387. You can call anytime and we can finalize. I'll also give you scheels address and phone number. Thank you mike. Have a good evening.

Also - just wanted to confirm with you. This is for a Sig MCX Gen 1, not a 516. I saw you wrote 516 in your last message. Just thought I'd make sure you were getting what you wanted.

My bad...the mc x is actually what I was looking for. Folding stock and all. My contact at sig recommends it. Sch eels address is 1461 Coral ridge ave., Coralville, Iowa. 52241. Let me know when you have $ amount and when I should overnite the $. I'll also have to call Sch eels with your FFL INFO. Sch eels number is 319 625 9959. Let me know, but stay in touch. Thanks Mike. Bill Boyce. Call anytime. I'm hard of hearing so if I don't answer, leave a message and I'll call back.

So I have an appointment to meet with mjosborn8 [ Mike ] in Eugene early next week to pick up this rifle! We have been in touch through PM's from the first moment this was posted, I asked and received messages and have conformation he has a medical Rout up and down I-5 at the same time he said something about being Military associated, over the phone? I don't have any Idea just what is going on here but wanted to know if maybe there are two MCX Sigs up for sale? Or if he was going to ship to nursebill?

Sorry man. You read the thread...sounds like he is shipping it to me Friday or Saturday. I sure font want to step on anyone's toes but do want the rifle. Cashiers check made out for 1350 to coner transfers and shipping And will be mailed tomorrow am. Guess it's up to him. Btw, sorry about the 716. Been looking for one for a while and jumped on this one. Same with the mc x. I guess we'll see.8

Sliverhand-I'm surely not trying to make any enemies on this forum. I sincerely mean that. Whatever way this goes I don't want hard feelings. I'm going to retire soon and am trying to fill my bucket list while I can still afford to. I'm really not a bad guy, just an old corpsman still taking care of vets at the VA for the last 29 and 1/2 years. Sorry if I caused or will cause any problems for you. I mean that. Bill Boyce, RN

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.