JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling a used Sig Sauer M400 Tread rifle with an Aero AR15/M4 ambi charging handle. Will include the stock charging handle as well as the Magpul PMAG 30 Gen 2 magazine that came with it (neither have been used). The rifle only has 250-300 rounds through it and works great.

No trades. Cash only. Will meet at any FFL between Everett and Renton / Seattle and Bellevue. You pay FFL fee.

20210508__0001_sm.jpg 20210508__0002_sm.jpg 20210508__0003_sm.jpg 20210508__0004-Edit_sm.jpg 20210508__0005_sm.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
It is still available and I can probably ship it but I'll need to confirm that I can find somewhere to box it up and ship it from. I think there is an FFL north of me that will ship to another FFL so I can check with them tomorrow to make sure. Payment would also have to be USPS money order.

I found a place that will package and ship it to an FFL so if you're still interested, let me know. Otherwise I'm putting it up for consignment soon.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top