JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like a good deal. It would be a good one for a cheaper gun, like a Dagger, or Canik. If you are trying to stay low budget on a build. Did you order one yet?

Looks like a good deal. It would be a good one for a cheaper gun, like a Dagger, or Canik. If you are trying to stay low budget on a build. Did you order one yet?
Hey Hunt, how's it going?

I don't have anything specific I want to put it on, but I did order one.

I figure I'll find something to put it on, now or in the future, or I'll give it to my father-in-law who hasn't yet embraced these new fangled lights and optics. :)

OK cool. It got me thinking I should order one. Sig electrooptics stuff usually is pretty decent.
Supposedly, they aren't exactly up to snuff with what you would normally expec!t from Sig, but that price is certainly no joke. Miles better than the china junk at similar price points. 5 year warranty and sig's C.S. is top notch, so even if you get a lemon it's fixable.

It seems that's the main issue with them is receiving a DOA light, but reports are Sig has been good about replacing them.

I picked up a couple.

Good share!

Supposedly, they aren't exactly up to snuff with what you would normally expec!t from Sig, but that price is certainly no joke. Miles better than the china junk at similar price points. 5 year warranty and sig's C.S. is top notch, so even if you get a lemon it's fixable.

It seems that's the main issue with them is receiving a DOA light, but reports are Sig has been good about replacing them.

I picked up a couple.

Good share!
Glad you found it helpful. Like you surmised, seems like a pretty solid deal to me too.

They arrived and all function just as they should. We'll see how well they hold up to recoil, but the mounts appear quite solid.

Good share! Thanks.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top