JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1900
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Zip Code
Looking to sell my SIG 716 DMR, Purchased new in 2015 and to be honest hardly used. I do not have a round count but, I did not use this rifle like I thought I would. This rifle is in great shape !!

SCOPE IS NOT INCLUDED, factory SIG "flip up" Iron Sites are included, along with one magazine and the Harris Bipod.

SPECIFICATIONS:

18" Premium Grade Precision Barrel
Geissele 2 Stage match Trigger
1 20 RD Magazine
4 Position Gas Valve Adjustment, allowing for smooth operation in a variety of circumstances including suppressed
Barrel 1:10/6 Groove RH
Trigger Weight 5.5 Pounds
MAGPUL PRS Rifle Stock

All components are what was on it when purchased, everything is factory. I have all the original factory paperwork and manuals that came with it, including the invoice. Buyer to pay transfer fees

PRICE $1900.00

tempImage8OXX0m.png tempImagem2MVom.png tempImageQRDuzf.png tempImagen4nVyw.png tempImaget3JdJp.png tempImage9QmNSn.png tempImageVAhSHn.png tempImageoA9NGn.png tempImageMPjidq.png tempImageBe8Je5.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top