JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Brand new Sig Sauer 556 SWAT Classic rifle $1,495.

Yes, you read correctly - I am selling a brand new, never fired, Sig Sauer 556 SWAT Classic rifle. I purchased the rifle about month ago and never had the opportunity to fire it and now I need the cash.
It is a 2010 model, so my loss is your gain. These retail for over $2,000, this is a significant savings, especially when you don't even have to pay tax. My price is firm and fair.

I am asking $1,495 for the brand new Sig Sauer 556 SWAT Classic rifle which includes:

- one rear rotary diopter sight
- one SIG clip
- four plastic covers for quad-rail
- one gun lock
- user manual
- one SigSauer hard plastic case

This is exactly what you would receive if you purchased Sig Sauer 556 SWAT Classic 2010 model from a local retailer.

To read more about this rifle, please reference: <broken link removed>

If you are interested please contact: [email protected] with "SIG556 SWAT for sale" in a subject field.

DSC_0002-2.jpg

DSC_0001-2.jpg

Last Edited:
interested in any trades and are you willing to go through an FFL?

I need cash (got a great deal on SCAR that I don't want to miss), so I'm not looking for any trade.

Weebs, I would prefer a local (Seattle area) transaction as it will save me time and get me to my SCAR quickly. :)

To protect myself and the one who will be buying this SIG 556, we will sign a bill of sale and also send papers to Olympia. If I don't sell the rifle in a week (and if you are still interested), then we can talk about FFL transaction.

To be sure that the expectations are set correctly... My price is the final one, so if you decide to proceed with FFL, you will be paying FFL charges/shipping costs/taxes.

Are you kidding! Why didn't you post this a week ago? I just purchased this rifle from a local dealer for much more than you are asking. Do you know if tax is required on purchases such as this?

This is an amazing rifle, I love mine and it has been worth every penny (even the additional ones I paid above your price). I just wish you would have posted it earlier.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.