JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Moving, need to sell this.

Sig sauer patrol swat, (full size rifle, pistol sized piston action)

750 rounds through it,
1 sig sauer case
1 sig sauer book
1 sig sauer mag
3 pmags
400 rounds of ammo
1 pre cut pelican 1750 sig sauer case with room for mags and sig pistol, hk usp, ruger mkiii, smith 10-7 and smith 642.

1400 OBO
425 301 0790

Will update with photo's later tonight.

Now imagine another 380ish rounds of 223, a single point sling, blue sig case, sig instructions, and tan sig sauer pelican 1750 with cut outs.

In answer to questions. I am looking for cash or handguns. I do not need an AR-15. I have my varmiter for that. I can not take this to where we are likely to move, so I am putting it up for sale. I am firmish on the price and trade value. If it does not sell, it will be purchased at that price by my father in law. Though he will have to make payments. So, please keep that in mind when making an offer.

Things i am interested in.

fullsize target anschutz 22lr or walther to match my kids,
CZ 452, in 22lr
s&W 325 TR
s&w 327 trr8
S&w 617 10 shot, 6-8 inch barrel
Dan Wesson 1911's
Sig 220 elite (fullsize no compact) SAO
sig 226 x-5/elite (fullsize 5") SAO

In answer to a phone call today. Other than the afg grip from mag pul this is a stock rifle. Yes, sigs rotary diopter sights are stock on this rifle.

<broken link removed>
The next generation in the evolution of the SIG556 platform, the SIG556 Patrol Rifle integrates the accuracy of a 16" barrel with the maneuverability and quick pointing ergonomics of the SIG556 Short in a compact, no-nonsense package. The reduced length gas system and forearms provide the ideal combination of
functionality and light weight. The SIG556 Patrol Rifle is the perfect solution for everything from three gun matches to patrol car deployment. Available in two versions (Swiss type polymer handguards or alloy Quad Rail tactical forend), the SIG556 Patrol Rifle ships standard with the RDSS (Rotary Diopter Sight System),
one magazine w/ connector, and hard carry case.

Features:

&#8226; 5.56mm x 45 NATO (.223 REM)
&#8226; 16" Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
&#8226; A2 Type Flash Suppressor
&#8226; Reduced Length Gas Piston w/ 2 Position Gas Valve
&#8226; Improved Design Trigger Casing
&#8226; Swiss Type Folding Stock, adjustable for length
&#8226; Swiss Type Reduced Length Polymer Handguards (Patrol Rifle)
&#8226; Alloy Quad Rail Reduced Length Tactical Forend (SWAT Patrol Rifle)
&#8226; RDSS Rotary Diopter Sight System
&#8226; (1) 30 Round Polymer Magazine w/ Connector
&#8226; SIG SAUER Hard Carry Case

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.