JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I was thinking about signing up for this match back when evoDiesel posted this thread, but was sure I will be severely out skilled, so I put it off. I did not want to take up space where I did not belong. I see there are still 8 openings, so I think I will give it a try. I mostly do practicle rifle, 2-gun and IDPA, but have done a few USPSA matches in years past, so we will see how it goes. The last USPSA match I went to I kept getting told "It's not IDPA" because of the way I timed my reloads, so I know I have that to work on over the next few weeks. You will know me because I'll be the old slow guy at the bottom of the scoring!
This old slow gal is always towards the bottom too, but it doesn't matter. Evo puts on great matches. Unfortunately I am not going to be able to make this one.

@evolDiesel Practiscore lists the match as: Match starts: Friday, August 19, 2022 @ 8:00 AM Match ends: Saturday, August 20, 2022 @ 5:00 PM
But the description says "1-day, 8-stage, USPSA Level-1 held on August 20th"

Is this a two day match?

Sorry I was looking on Practiscore for how to reach the match director, but I don't see an email address.
It was set that way so staff could shoot some of it the day before to get ahead as a buffer to the work on Saturday. But, that caused so much confusion that I changed it to just Saturday, and renamed the squads to "Saturday". Hopefully the word travels far and wide that this match is on Saturday as I'm concerned with so many people used to showing up on Sunday.

On a side note - The matchbook is going well. Almost done with a "Rev 1" that is good enough to post so you guys know what you're in for. These stages are pending RM approval so they could change a little but there is a lot of good information there on the range, bays, bathrooms, parking, etc. Here's one stage...

2022-07-28_15-32-39 ____ Jack Modified.png

Man! I wish i could go!! :( I just sorted out my bulk 9mm load too. This is def. Something I need to get into.

Was a little surprised to see R & R pop up. I've purchased from him before he had about the ONLY saiga 12 carriers for individual sale you could find short of buying and entirely new gun just for parts. Wasn't cheap but he saved my Bacon BIG TIME I wish I could meet him just to shake his hand.
He has some interesting looking fully custom race shotguns and stuff too. Built from the ground up but based on the Siaga IIRC.

I kinda wish there was some competitions like this closer to the Seattle area... But the again... I don't!

Have fun guys and gals!

Man! I wish i could go!! :( I just sorted out my bulk 9mm load too. This is def. Something I need to get into.

Was a little surprised to see R & R pop up. I've purchased from him before he had about the ONLY saiga 12 carriers for individual sale you could find short of buying and entirely new gun just for parts. Wasn't cheap but he saved my Bacon BIG TIME I wish I could meet him just to shake his hand.
He has some interesting looking fully custom race shotguns and stuff too. Built from the ground up but based on the Siaga IIRC.

I kinda wish there was some competitions like this closer to the Seattle area... But the again... I don't!

Have fun guys and gals!
I use his Magazone holders for my Vepr 12 mags and they are awesome.

Have fun guys and gals!
I squad and shoot with Robert Wright [R & R] all the time. Also do most of my business with him. His products and customer service are top notch. These are Open Division's powder coated laser engraved steel trophies from R & R. I'm just doing the artwork and laser engraving.

Trophy_Layout_Open.PNG

Didn't know that. Thought it was like the annual Glock match.
No, it's USPSA and this year it's technically a Level I which means you don't need to be a current USPSA member to shoot it. However, next year is intended to be a Level II. It will have stricter requirements, including membership, and will be higher registration fee to cover extra costs including dedicated staff.

Each competitor must meet the division requirements which are in the appendix of the USPSA rulebook. If a non-member has specific questions about division requirements, probably just easier to email me [email protected]. I can line you out with a quick yes, no, or longer answer.

Grr.....I had knee surgery and didn't think I'd be able to do this match but turns out I healed up well. Is there a wait list in case there are cancellations?

Excellent match. Stage designs were top notch. Could have done without the faux classifier but everything ran smoothly. We came down from WA for this match and were not dissapointed. Even the weather was stellar. Overcast until the very last stage. Will be back next year. Thankyou to Jack and his crew for a great day of shooting.

Excellent match. Stage designs were top notch. Could have done without the faux classifier but everything ran smoothly. We came down from WA for this match and were not dissapointed. Even the weather was stellar. Overcast until the very last stage. Will be back next year. Thankyou to Jack and his crew for a great day of shooting.
Yes this was a great match the weather was excellent and it went super smooth. Really fun stages lots to shoot at.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top