JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Otis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Excellent shape. Was my carry for awhile then I got another Sig and this one has been a safe queen. Comes with case, two 8 rd mags, rosewood grips. Nice trigger pull. Can meet in the Portland area or Tigard Pawn Shop. Will need to apply for FFL transfer. Ship to your FFL. Buyer pays shipping. Will include a Hybrid Holster that can be worn inside or out. $875.00 thumbnail_IMG_1821[1].jpg thumbnail_IMG_1819[1].jpg thumbnail_IMG_1817[1].jpg thumbnail_IMG_1816[1].jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1821[1].jpg thumbnail_IMG_1819[1].jpg thumbnail_IMG_1817[1].jpg thumbnail_IMG_1816[1].jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1821[1].jpg thumbnail_IMG_1819[1].jpg thumbnail_IMG_1817[1].jpg thumbnail_IMG_1816[1].jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I bought this gun two years ago, also previously owned and its my EDC and its my most accurate shooter. Sometimes I alternate with the Glock 43X just because of capacity and its SO much lighter. I also carry a Ruger LCP II as a pocket rocket. I think this gun is AWESOME, just a bit heavy with lighter clothes. Works GREAT in a "belly band".

Excellent shape. Was my carry for awhile then I got another Sig and this one has been a safe queen. Comes with case, two 8 rd mags, rosewood grips. Nice trigger pull. Can meet in the Portland area or Tigard Pawn Shop. Will need to apply for FFL transfer. Will include a Hybrid Holster that can be worn inside or out. $825.00View attachment 630720View attachment 630721View attachment 630722View attachment 630723
I own this gun. Not one negative thought. Its a rocket launcher and that 1911 trigger pull and reset is unbeatable. Whoever buys this will be in ecstacy !!!! I also bought a Glock 43X for a 9mm CCW and my go to gun is the Ruger LCP II in .380 just because its so convenient and easy to carry concealed. And for any skeptics out there ... .380 is DEADLY. 7 shots well placed from it compared to 5 misses and 2 hits from a bigger caliber ... well don't be silly. Its deadly accurate at 7 yards as I added the green laser. I have put laser on ALL my firearms. I don't solely rely on them but they are accurate.

Thanks for the complement. I carry the Sig p365 now. But own a sig P938 that I carry off and on. Its true tho. you cant beat the 1911 trigger pull. But I'm getting up in my years now and decided to sell some of my collection. Sort of down sizing. LOL

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.