JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SIG 1911

NIB, never been fired. Comes with 2 mags.

The Spartan has an Oil Rubbed Bronze Nitron Finish on the frame and a Oil Rubbed Bronze Nitron Finish, with 24kt Gold Inlay Engraving on the slide.

The engraving is ancient Greek Molon Labe meaning "come and take them" it is inlayed with 24kt Gold.

Custom Hogue Spartan grips.

$1200 FIRM

I will also entertain offers for shotguns or rifles. (bolt or AR15s)

IMAG0912.jpg

IMAG0919.jpg

IMAG0920.jpg

Last Edited:
I really really really wish I could keep it. Unfortunately life happens and need some cash! Take advantage and add a GORGEOUS 1911 to the collection!

Would you be interested in trading your 45 for a FN FAL with chrome lined barrel, over sized safety lever; comes with 5 mags and a basic sling?
Can send pictures if you are interested.

Dan Costanzo
djcmcc17athotmail.com
503-8one9-6three7zero

I've got one. I just didn't understand the original $1400 price tag that you had on there

When I originally bought it or should I say traded for it. I was an uninformed patron (my fault) and was told by the gun store I got it from that $1500 was the correct price and that it was a limited run firearm. I made the large mistake of believing them and not doing my research on it and went through with the transaction. All in all in the transaction the store basically stole $1500-$2000 from me. It was completely my fault. But still really baffles me that people can feel good about themselves doing that and refuse to make it right.

So I am trying to not lose tooooo much money but it is going to happen. An expensive lesson to learn.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.