JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale, SIG SAUER 1911 Fastback Nightmare .45 ACP with 5" match grade barrel and black Nitron finish. With the rounded grip and mainspring housing, it's comfortable to shoot and highly accurate. 5# trigger pull. Has had 197 of a box of 250 Remington 230 grain FMJ shot through it, I'm throwing in the remainder. Never a problem of any sort with this SIG. Totally stock except replacement with Trijicon night sights by Singer Precision here in Bend, Oregon ($150; original sights included in box).
Comes with original box, a SIG polymer retention holster and two 8 round magazines. I'm adding two black ACT-MAGs free; I also have available six new Wilson Combat 8 round stainless Model 47D magazines for $30 each (below retail price) if you need more mags. You can see all this in the three pictures and check out SIG's website for more details.
I'm asking $1,100, below my cost, which I think is a fair price. Prefer to transfer in Oregon with nothing but a bill of sale, but will ship to an FFL at your cost if necessary. Call or text Bill at 541-410-8288.
[/ATTACH] P1020316.JPG P1020300.JPG P1020305.JPG

P1020316.JPG

P1020305.JPG

Last Edited: