JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Bought this new a few months back, only 150 flawless rounds through it. Has night sites, rail, etc. Comes with everything it came with new, including the two brand new magazines (I used another guns mag the only time I took this out to shoot). Need to make room in the safe for a spare set of truck keys. Meet in east Vancouver.

$800

1zcir09.jpg

2eb51fp.jpg

Last Edited:
I hope you enjoy your new Chevy truck. I had a 1972 3/4 ton that I drove for around 300,000. miles. The strongest and most long lasting truck body style and drive train ever built. When the day came I put four new tires on it and sold it to a young man for what they cost me, even though he wanted to dicker about the price, I knew he would ware them out and did not give in a inch.
Wish you were in Oregon I would like to handle your .45 enjoy the rig.

I hope you enjoy your new Chevy truck. I had a 1972 3/4 ton that I drove for around 300,000. miles. The strongest and most long lasting truck body style and drive train ever built. When the day came I put four new tires on it and sold it to a young man for what they cost me, even though he wanted to dicker about the price, I knew he would ware them out and did not give in a inch.
Wish you were in Oregon I would like to handle your .45 enjoy the rig.

I was never a Chevy guy, just found this truck to be too sweet to pass on. Hard to find a 40+ year old truck with no rust issues. It sat in storage for 25 years, had 80,000 original miles. Little paint, new motor, total blast to drive.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.