JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am getting a Sig P226.
I am either getting the MK25 or the stainless steel version. The stainless has a 'Sig Rail' as opposed to the M1913. Never really been a pistol accessory guy, but that is part of the purpose for this new pistol. I gather that the M1913 is the industry 'standard', is that correct?
Is going with a Sig Rail going to limit my options for accessories?

The 1913 is the standard. If you are getting a newer Sig it should have the 1913 or close . Sig likes doing their own thing. To the best of my knowledge.

The rail on my p226 is curved but my accessories fit fine. Not a true 1913. And not often used.

Had to edit. I read it back and confused myself.:confused:

Last Edited:
Not a big fan of pistol accessories, but I have few and don't remember having issues with putting them on curved rails on my SIG pistols. Both SS and MK25 equally good, just different characteristics. I'm sure you will be happy with any of them!

The SP2022, p320 has a flat rail like the mk25. The p226 is curved.

948ibpkdmehbip000kgp.jpg

Last Edited:
It looks to me like you could attach anything to either one. From the pictures that @MrMillspecer posted you can see that the MK25 is thicker and there typical P226 is thinner at the edges but rounded so it probably gives about the same specs.

My buddy has a sig that has there typical and he has the same light on it as I do on my Canik house gun.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top