JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey, I have a nice Sig Pro 2340 in 357 SIG in near new condition (except the mag and slide release, some of the paint came off them...the slide is just perfect.), 2 12 round mags along with dies and about 1000+ rounds of once shot brass. It is pretty slick, a tack driver and that 357 Sig is a pretty cool round. I also put the tactical short throw trigger on it once I bought it (I still have the original), and have shot it about 100 or so times. But at heart I really am a stickler for 45 ACP, and almost more importantly I just bought one of those progressives in 45, so I am trying to get all my pistols in 45. I really like the P220 or similar or even 1911's. This is a Sig re-certified pistol, and had a new slide (had to wipe the grease off the sites) and barrel when I picked it up. So the slide and barrel have about 100 rounds and the frame is near perfect. The only wear is on the mag disconnect, decocker and slide release buttons. Other than that you might think it was brand new! I could throw a hundred bucks on top of it. I will also sell outright for $450 or good trade. thanks.​

Last Edited:
Here be a Bump! I was just looking and found I really like the M&P. I also have a couple AK mags, 2 new ATI Shotgun Stocks (adjustable or SPAS type), red dot... let me know what you want.