JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Folks:

well finally got to go handle one of these little Sigs today and it felt great. Have heard there was a lot of issues when they first came out but beofre I buy one just wanted to hear how the newer ones are as far as feeding and misfires. The guy at the counter (Sportco in Fife) was great but he did say they do not like light loads. They are selling them with Hogue grips and lazer for $616 to members. I have always had great help from the guys at that gun counter.

James

Mine isn't new, but it wasn't first run either, end of September BOD. I've had a fantastic experience with the little pistol, it didn't like WWB 115 grain at first, but after putting 200 rounds of UMC and Blazer through it (all flawless 115), it started eating that too. Now it's closer to 1000 rounds, and cycles everything perfectly, so long as the proper grip is maintained. One of my friends had a little trouble with it until I had him shoot some +P, that tightened up his grip and after that he had no problems as well with the dreaded limp wrist defeated.

Sigtalk has a good tracking thread going, and while there are a number of problem child guns, most are successful, and those that do have trouble generally had them fixed in short order by Sig. My little Nightmare is my favorite pistol now, I kind of want an Equinox now too. Really just waiting for an HDW model like the 238s to come out, nothing I like better than all stainless and wood. That's happy....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top