JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Would like feedback about possibly having some work done to my wife's P938 or just leaving it alone.

Wondering what people think about the wear problems with the Main Spring Housing. I have read on other forums that people had problems when they made the switch to the Hogue Aluminum main spring housing. Heck, seemed the reason they switched in the first place was because of premature wear in the plastic stock part.

My wife really likes her P938 SAS and likes it as is. However, she also liked her SP101 stock, until I dry fired the thing 2000 times and live fired it nearly 500 times, broke it down cleaned and lubed the action etc, then put a Wolff spring kit in it. Now she loves it even more.

Therefore, I am mulling over a Tillamook Precision Trigger for her, but am currently undecided with regards to an aluminum main spring housing. Actually, I may do nothing to it. Mull, mull, mull.

Thanks for any input.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads