JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a Crimsontrace laser on my 938 and seems that there are no dummy gun 938s with the laser so I get a "can't make one" from every holster builder I contact...........and I have contacted over a dozen. Guess I will make my own.

thanks for all the input. How does everyone like how the 938 shoots? I haven't shot mine yet..sold my shield to buy it so hope I made right choice....shield was great shooter.

I like how it shoots. Surprisingly accurate and soft shooting. I also like the trigger. 250 rounds through it, all 115gr with no malfunctions in the last 200 rounds.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

And @jrprich, I am pretty sure Garrett industries can make you one w the ct on it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

What he said, I use the Garret Industries Solo IWB. Was also a big fan of crossbreed until I stumbled upon these guys

Sent from my Typewriter using my Fingers

I have loved pocket carrying mine lately, or just dropping it in a coat pocket to run to the store with this little beauty.

Just got a 6 rd mag for it so it packs up pretty small:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads