JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a Crimsontrace laser on my 938 and seems that there are no dummy gun 938s with the laser so I get a "can't make one" from every holster builder I contact...........and I have contacted over a dozen. Guess I will make my own.

thanks for all the input. How does everyone like how the 938 shoots? I haven't shot mine yet..sold my shield to buy it so hope I made right choice....shield was great shooter.

I like how it shoots. Surprisingly accurate and soft shooting. I also like the trigger. 250 rounds through it, all 115gr with no malfunctions in the last 200 rounds.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

And @jrprich, I am pretty sure Garrett industries can make you one w the ct on it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

What he said, I use the Garret Industries Solo IWB. Was also a big fan of crossbreed until I stumbled upon these guys

Sent from my Typewriter using my Fingers

I have loved pocket carrying mine lately, or just dropping it in a coat pocket to run to the store with this little beauty.

Just got a 6 rd mag for it so it packs up pretty small:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads